Lots of you took part in our first online quiz last weekend and helped us raise £100 and have asked can we do it again?
The simple answer is a huge YES, of course!
As we’re not able to do bucket collections in supermarkets which are one of the main sources of income for our awesome charity (#504534), this is your chance to help us from the comfort of your own home and you can wear what you want!
Let’s get as many people playing as possible…
It’s so easy to play along, here’s your step-by-step guide
- If you haven’t already, create an account with Virtual Quiz Events here
- Once you done that or you’re already logged in, head here to our quiz page
- Pay your £3 entry fee and confirm your place.
- Make sure you head to the quiz page at around 7.50pm on Sunday 26th July as it counts down to the start of the quiz at 8pm
- There are 6 rounds of 5 questions in each round, they are multiple choice questions.
(Note we do not have any say in the questions, nor do we mark them and it is entirely handled by the website). The whole thing only takes 15/20 minutes of your time.
- The top 3 players at the end of the quiz get a share of the money
- Any further questions, see here: https://www.virtualquizevents.com/faq/
We’re looking forward to you joining us on Sunday 26th July at 8pm!
And please feel free to spread the word – all are welcome and the more who play, the more you can win and the more we raise.