We are Radio Glamorgan, the award winning hospital radio station
based at the Heath Hospital, Cardiff.
Our service is now proudly serving St David’s Hospital and Cardiff Royal Infirmary too (The CRI was our original home when we launched in 1967, but then we moved to the UHW in 1974)
So as we celebrate our expansion, we’re giving YOU the chance to WIN!
How do you fancy winning a prize bundle worth £135* consisting of an
Amazon Kindle + Echo Dot Smart-Speaker + Amazon Smart Plug?
Entries to this competition are now CLOSED
(T&Cs to this competition are at the foot of this page)
About Daring to Dream
The charity supports well-being of patients in Wales by providing Safe, comfortable and comforting spaces in different clinical areas.
Rooms that do not feel or look like ‘hospital rooms’ but offer comfort and a space to catch up with family, to talk with clinicians including those really tough ones about end of life.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Radio Glamorgan (Registered Charity 504534)
2. The competition is open to all (except active Radio Glamorgan volunteers), those under the age of 16 will need to gain permission to enter
3. It is a ‘Free Prize Draw’ so there is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter
4. By entering the competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person/email address will be disqualified.
6. Closing date for entry to this competition will be Tuesday 21st September 2021 at 1900 GMT.
After this date and time, no further entries will be included in the prize draw
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The prize bundle detail is as follows:
*Amazon Kindle (RRP £69.99) Echo Dot 3rd Gen (RRP £39.99) and Amazon Smart Plug (RRP £24.99) totalling a worth of £134.97
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
The prizes are not transferable.
9. Winners will be chosen at random via software
10. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. We will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
12. Our decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and suitable image in any publicity material unless requested otherwise
14. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party. Contact details will only be used to get in touch with the winner and for no other purpose. They will be deleted once the prizes have been delivered.