This event took place on Sunday 28th June, but don’t worry there’s another one soon!
As you can imagine, whilst this lockdown hasn’t stopped us broadcasting, it has had a massive effect on our ability to get out and fundraise (no-one has yet come up with a solution for a socially distanced bucket collection!)
So we’ve had an idea… A fundraising quiz!
After all, a lot of us have being doing various quizzes with friends online over the last few weeks so our quiz muscles are taut and honed.
Why not come join us on Sunday 28th June where we can have some fun, raise some funds and some lucky people will win some prizes too.
The way it works is this:
- Register on the site and pay your £3 entry fee.
- Be online for 8pm on Sunday 28/06 as the quiz starts then.
- There are 6 rounds of 5 questions in each round, they are multiple choice questions.
(Note we do not have any say in the questions, nor do we mark them and it is entirely handled by the website). The whole thing only takes 15/20 minutes of your time.
- The top 3 players at the end of the quiz get prizes.
- Any further questions, see here: https://www.virtualquizevents.com/faq/
We’re looking forward to seeing you all on 28/06.
And spread the word – all are welcome and the more who play, the more you can win and the more we raise.