During the last few months, we’ve hosted a few online quizzes to help pass the time.
They’ve also helped us raise a bit of money as we’re not able to do bucket collections in supermarkets which are one of the main sources of income for our awesome charity (#504534).
To mark our ‘return to live broadcasting’ from our studios, we’re putting on another quiz!
It’s your chance to help us from the comfort of your own home and you can wear what you want…
Let’s get as many people playing as possible, so feel free to share this page with your friends and family.
It’s so easy to play along, here’s your step-by-step guide
- If you haven’t already, create an account with Virtual Quiz Events here
- Once you done that or you’re already logged in, head here to our quiz page
- Pay your £3 entry fee and confirm your place.
- Make sure you head to the quiz page at around 7.50pm on Sunday 6th September as it counts down to the start of the quiz at 8pm
- There are 6 rounds of 5 questions in each round, they are multiple choice questions.
(Note we do not have any say in the questions, nor do we mark them and it is entirely handled by the website). The whole thing only takes 15/20 minutes of your time.
- The top 3 players at the end of the quiz get a share of the money
- Any further questions, see here: https://www.virtualquizevents.com/faq/
We’re looking forward to you joining us on Sunday 6th September at 8pm
And please feel free to spread the word – all are welcome and the more who play, the more you can win and the more we raise.