What is it?
You don’t have to be interested in a career in the NHS or medical profession to volunteer on this project. We are interested in young people from all walks of life who are looking to volunteer during the summer and are reliable. Places will be limited and successful applicants will be selected after interview.
YSP volunteers will have the opportunity to experience 3 volunteer roles as they move through the programme.
- Welcome Team
- Patient Survey
- Patient Befriender
Learn more about the tasks and what you’ll get from the programme by taking a look at the role description
- Be aged between 16 and 25
- Available to volunteer for the full duration of 6 week programme
- Be able to get to University Hospital of Wales or University Hospital Llandough
- Applications open 8th April
- Applications close on 25th April
- Interviews will take place virtually on 30th and 31st May
Not yet 16?
You can apply for this role as long as you have turned 16 by 25th May
Click this link to fill out an application form (applications closed 25th April).
Please read the Application Guidance webpage before applying for this role.